Ideal for a wide spectrum of uses, indoors or out. The perfect fine finishing unit for use with solvent based paints and can also handle most acrylic house paints.
With a new and improved turbine design the FC9900 is packed with features. Includes pleated, automotive turbine filters with quick release filter caps for easy removal to clean or replace filters. It’s light to handle with a production and time savings of up to 60% compared to brush or roller application and up to 40% materials savings when compared to high pressure airless.
Comes complete with 5-stage Turbine, 9 metre Air Hose with Swivel, No. 4 Projector Set, Maxum II Gun with 1 litre pressure pot, and Dual Air Filtration.
- Ultra-Powerful: 5-stage turbine
- Maxum II Gun: Ergonomic & lightweight with all controls on the gun
- Adjustable Spray Jet: Precise adjustment to suit the particular object being sprayed, in a single operation
- Quick Release: Integrated swivel joint for quick connection of the gun to the air hose
- Practical Gun Storage: The gun can be securely stored on the unit for work breaks and during transport
- Built In Tool Box: for needles, nozzles, aircaps and nozzle wrench
- Dual Air Filtration: Automotive type filter with pre-filter on the atomising side & foam filter with pre-filter on cooling side
- Quick Clean Filters: Take out the filter and simply tap out or blow out and refit, without tools. Includes dirty filter warning light
- Part No.
- Hose Length
- 9 m
- 10 psi
- 15 kg
- Maxum II
- Projector Set
- No. 4