A step up from the handheld XVLP sprayer, this stationary unit is also ideal for smaller projects, repairs and touch ups, as well as fine finishing work.
Kit includes FC5000 XVLP unit with two Spray Attachments – Standard Spray Attachment, Fine Finish Spray Attachment (both with 1ltr metal container), and 5m air hose with metal handle. The perfect entry level fine finishing system, with automatic shut off for long service life and low noise operation. Precise control at your fingertips.
- Two spray attachments provide versatility for a range of projects & materials
- Visco Nozzle: Unique nozzle technology produces a high quality spray pattern, even with high viscosity materials
- Finely adjustable air flow and material flow regulation enable precise application. The spray level and fan width adjustment allow for additional adjustment to suit the object being sprayed
- Two-Stage Trigger: Start the turbine conveniently at the gun itself by pressing the trigger into the first stage. The paint won't flow until the trigger is depressed fully to the second stage
- Click & Paint System: Allows for fast and simple refilling and cleaning
- X-Boost Turbine: Powerful turbine provides very fast working speed. Patented XVLP (Extra Volume, Low Pressure) Technology
- Part No.
- Power Consumption
- 1400 W
- Atomisation Power
- 300 W
- 230V / 50 Hz
- Container Size
- 1 ltr