The Wagner XVLP?FC3500 is the ultimate tool for the painting professional. Perfect for smaller projects, repairs and touch ups
Fully equipped, the FC3500 comes in a handy carry case including turbine and Standard Spray Attachment (with 1ltr metal container). It is fitted with a comfortable carry strap for easy handling. The shoulder strap can be attached to either the unit or the case. It also comes with a cleaning brush, 30 mesh filter for high viscosity materials, 50 mesh filter for low viscosity materials, 3 replacement air filters and 3 filling funnels.
- Visco Nozzle: Unique nozzle technology produces a high quality spray pattern, even with high viscosity materials.
- Spray Level & Fan Width Adjustment on the front end
- Paint Flow Regulation on the Sprayer
- Click & Paint System: Allows for fast and simple refilling and cleaning
- X-Boost Turbine: Powerful yet lightweight turbine provides very fast working speed. Patented XVLP (Extra Volume, Low Pressure) Technology
- Fully variable airflow adjustment on the rear of the sprayer
- Part No.
- Power Consumption
- 700 W
- Atomisation Power
- 220 W
- 230V / 50 Hz
- Container Size
- 1 litre