- Tighten the connections on the device fi rmly and check the seal of the device with water before using it with disinfectant.
- Evacuate the water.
- Fill disinfectant into the hopper or place suction system directly in the material container.
- For FLEXiO units:
- maximum air setting with low material setting
- For airless devices:
- Pressure setting: 70-100 bar (Control Pro Level 4)
- Nozzle selection: (recommendation 513, 311 for Control Pro)
- When using other nozzles, the application speed must be adjusted
- Apply disinfectant quickly and evenly to the surfaces according to the material recommendations.
- Please refer to the manufacturer‘s instructions for exposure times of the disinfectant you are using.
Please observe the following safety instructions before use:
- Always wear the necessary personal protective equipment („PPE“, see safety data sheet of the device: gloves, goggles and mask).
- Never point the fluid stream at people or animals – there is a risk of injury.
- Thoroughly read the operating instructions of the machine as well as the safety data sheet of the material and follow the instructions contained therein.
- Do not spray any electrical devices and equipment.
- When using fl ammable liquids, the machine must be operated outside the room where the spraying occurs (danger zone = 5 m distance from the application area).
- If flammable disinfectants are used, sufficient ventilation must be ensured. Furthermore, no warm or hot surfaces are to be disinfected. If possible, electrical systems should be switched off and light switch operations prevented. There is a risk of explosion!